Coming off one of the worst flu seasons in at least a decade, you are probably getting very tired of always feeling sick and tired.
However, the Spring, complete with some warmer weather and of course the spring showers, can result in other factors that could continue to keep you sick. The warmth and dampness are a breeding ground for molds of all kinds and all levels of toxicity.
Why could toxic mold potentially impact your health?
Toxic molds become airborne and as a result, those particles can be ingested into your system, causing you numerous symptoms - many of which you may be attributing to the cold or flu virus.
Not only can mold toxicity cause symptoms like coughs, fatigue and allergies, but it can also result in very harmful effects on the central nervous system (CNS) and the brain.
Read more in our article called:Toxic mold exposure: the undiagnosed cause of numerous illnesses