A PURIFYD®SYSTEMS Health Protection Bulletin
In the past weeks we have seen RVDA Dealers across Canada stepping up to support the front lines in the battle against COVID-19. Our Industry is well equipped to provide needed assistance to our health care teams and those who must quarantine or require temporary shelter.
There is a growing list of essential services being provided by RV Dealers in Canada and the US and PURIFYD®SYSTEMS are supporting the effort to "flatten the curve!"
On March 31, the Canadian RV and Camping Industry announced measures to advocate that RV Manufacturers and Suppliers, RV Dealers and Service Centres, and Private RV Parks and Campgrounds be included as essential services.
That list of essential service needs continues to grow:
- Temporary shelter for emergency first responders, medical personnel and other essential infrastructure workers who need to stay close to the work site and don’t want to risk bringing the coronavirus back to their families.
- Temporary shelter to displaced travelers or people who must quarantine away from their family.
- Renting out pre-owned property inventory for mobile testing and command centres.
- RV camps to house the homeless and other at-risk people.
- Essential maintenance and repair services.
PURIFYD®SYSTEMS has scaled up capacity to assist our customers and association members in maintaining these essential services. The PURIFYD®SYSTEMS Formula has been extensively tested on the Human Coronavirus family including SARS. COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. A PURIFYD®SYSTEMS treatment eliminates viruses in under a minute along with addressing a wide array of other biological pathogens and chemical contaminants.
PURIFYD®SYSTEMS Health Canada DIN Registration had been expanded to specifically approve the PURIFYD®SYSTEMS Formula as an authorized disinfectant in the fight against COVID-19.
Learn more about the Health Canada Approval here.
Want more information on becoming a PURIFYD®SYSTEMS Certified Service Provider? Click here.
We can still have you certified and performing treatments for your community within a week. Certification is done online to preserve social distancing and keep your staff safe.
Contact us today at email@example.com